Summer 2014 - Operation Protective Edge leaves over 2000 Palestinians dead including 500 children with the targeting of 6 U.N. schools and hospitals.
September 2014 - CODEPINK sends RE/MAX Chairman of the Board a letter demanding RE/MAX ceases it unethical practices and profiting off of settlement properties.
October 2014 - Over 3,000 petitions are sent to RE/MAX calling on the corporation to stop profiting off of illegal settlement properties.
- November 2014 - The official launch of the Remodel RE/MAX: No Open House on Stolen Land! to an international audience with the release of the campaign website on the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. This kicks off a Global Week of Action launched with partners in several different countries and continents.
- December 2014 - Actions continue at local RE/MAX offices across the United States with committed individuals bringing the news of RE/MAX complicity in occupation profiteering directly to realtors and their offices.
- January 2015 - Remodel RE/MAX petitions Steven Tyler, Aerosmith frontman for playing RE/MAX R4 Convention. Over 10,000 signatures are gathered from people around the world.
- February 2015 - The campaign delivers the petition to Steven Tyler's house and makes contact directly with his team. Activists gather from around the nation to protest at RE/MAX's annual R4 Convention, the largest gathering of RE/MAX officials from over 60 countries. The #ShutDownREMAX mobilization last three days at Mandalay Bay Resort.
- March 2015 - Activists gather from around the United States for a national mobilization to #ShutDownREMAX, REMAX R4 Convention, the largest gathering of RE/MAX officials globally. Over 25 activists are forcibly ejected from Mandalay Bay and one Veterans from Peace member is arrested. Participants then staged an action at local RE/MAX Extreme in Las Vegas and Jewish Voice for Peace staged an action in Jamaica Plain in Boston at their local RE/MAX office.